Ed Table Talk is proud to be sponsored by MCH Strategic Data.
MCH Strategic Data is a U.S. based compiler of comprehensive K-12 and early childhood marketing databases. MCH provides email, direct mail, telemarketing, on-line, social media, and geospatial marketing solutions focused on more than five million K-12 educators. With the launch of Infinite Access and Monitor Service, MCH is the unparalleled provider of solutions for education sales, marketing, and management professionals. The company’s business-to-institution focus includes government agencies, hospitals, medical practices, schools, school districts, and churches. MCH is headquartered in Sweet Springs, Missouri, with additional offices in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Missouri.
Become an Ed Table Talk Sponsor today!
Sponsorship benefits include:
1. Promotions on Ed Table Talks’ radio network.
2. Increased brand visibility on Blog Talk Radio.
3. Sponsor donations to Donor’s Choose– a website that supports teacher projects and students in need.
4. Contribute to Ed Table Talk’s show development and recommend ideas for future show topics.
5. Support the growth and development of the education community.
Would you like to learn more about the sponsorship opportunities available for your organization? Contact Peter Rand for more information.